Senatorial Candidate Speaks To His Constituency Members

Senatorial Candidate Speaks To His Constituency Members    

Hi, 


My names are Bala Abdulghafar Dirisu.
I'm contesting for senate to change the fortunes of Kogi West and to give the great people of Kogi West quality representation.

As a Senator, I  want to push bills that will put a stop to incessant flooding and ensure the major rivers and flood plains are dredged,  bills to ensure more affordable and quality education and health care for the people of Kogi West 

Furthermore, I would ensure that women are properly empowered, while  children, widows and the aged are adequately provided for via welfare schemes 

I  also want to be in the red chamber of the National assembly to bring empowerment to my constituents to help eradicate poverty.

I am in the race to ensure that Kogi West Senatorial District and Kogi State enjoy the benefits of postive leadership which I would provide when I get to the red chamber.

To this end, I urge you all to go out on February 25 and cast your ballot for Bala Abdulghafar Dirisu on the banner of  National Rescue Movement ( NRM).

Thanks and God bless you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madu, Suleiman, Olusegun,opara, Others To Bag Prowess University Awards This Week.

BELLO EL-RUFAI THE BESPECTACLED PYGMY

Alleged Scholarship Non-payment: Hon. Gabriel Saleh Debunks Allegations Raised By Students ... Says it's concocted lies to damage his image